Monday, April 9, 2012

The 50/50 so far

April is in full-swing. So far I have read 7 books and watched 12 movies. In all fairness I got bogged down on the 3rd Hunger Games book. Loved the series as a whole, but the 3rd book was the most difficult to finish. I am one of those watch-a-good-flick-over-and-over people...so I've watched far more than 12 films since January 1st - but only a dozen that were new-to-me. Enjoyed the film version of Hunger Games enough to see it again with the men in my house...although to me the movie, as a whole, *assumed* the viewer had read the book. They did a poor job of building the background for someone viewing the movie sans book knowledge. The next few books will be lighter...gonna go back to my favorite genre...romance...before tackling more thought provoking novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment